For your comments on Presentations, consider two things:
1) Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
2) Offer a constructive criticism that would help this group. What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

1. This was a really informative presentation. The only thing I knew about her was that she discovered DNA. I learned a lot from you guys about her schooling and how it all started for her.
ReplyDelete2. Maybe read less from the power point slides and more engaging with the class.
1. I knew nothing about Rosalind Franklin before this presentation. I found her fascinating and inspiring to all women. The fact about dining rooms only allowing men to eat was very interesting to me. She was very strong and independent.
ReplyDelete2. Maybe make the presentation a little less factual with big scientific words and easier to understand.
1. The handout was very informative and very helpful for understanding some of the words in the power point that i didn't have prior knowledge about.
ReplyDelete2. There was no explanation of why she was called "The Dark Lady of DNA." Also didn't really explain why she got the Nobel Prize.
1. The presentation was really informative and I learned a lot about Rosalind Franklin that I didn't know before, like her contributions to both science and feminism.
ReplyDelete2. The slides were really word heavy. I thought you could have eliminated some of the information because most of the time you didn't get a chance to acknowledge all of it anyway.
1. The presentation was really informative and I learned a lot about Rosalind Franklin that I didn't know before, like her contributions to both science and feminism.
ReplyDelete2. The slides were really word heavy. I thought you could have eliminated some of the information because most of the time you didn't get a chance to acknowledge all of it anyway.
1). I learned that she had other contributions to science rather than just the structure of DNA, even though she wasn't credited for it. I liked how you focused on how she led women into the field of science because I think that was a very important aspect of her life.
ReplyDelete2). I think less information on the slides would've helped me focus more on what Salma & Andrew were saying. Some of the time I would just read the slides and then miss what both of you were describing.
1. The presentation was very informative as well as the handout. I learned a lot about Rosalind Franklin I had not known before and all her achievements in the field of science even though she was not recognized for them.
ReplyDelete2. I think less information on the slides might have made it easier to follow the points of why she was so iconic.
1. I learned so much about Rosalind and how she discovered DNA. It was very informative.
ReplyDelete2. Less technical stuff and more main ideas.
1. I learned a lot about how Rosalind contributed to the feminist movement even though see didn't have much support.
ReplyDelete2. The presentation would have been a bit better if we had been engaged more instead of having the slides read to us.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. Great looking powerpoint and nearly flawless presentation
ReplyDelete2. May have had a bit too much text on the powerpoint slides
I thought the PowerPoint was very good and that it had lots of good pictures in it. But it seemed like you were reading straight off the slides.
ReplyDelete1. I had no idea had so much to do with DNA, and the presentation was put together really well with a lot of info.
ReplyDelete2. Maybe have less info per slide and interact with the presentation.
1. I did not know she had done so much, I think it is a real shame she doesn't get nearly any credit for her work.
ReplyDelete2. I would say a little less information on the slides, however I almost think it is necessary in some cases to have as much information as you did. People can easily get lost in the big words that follow a scientific field such as chemistry. So having that information there for the audience is always nice. Great presentation!