For your comments on Presentations, consider two things:
1) Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
2) Offer a constructive criticism that would help this group. What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

1. I originally only knew Mohammed Ali as a boxer and did not know much about his religion and charities or anything so that was something I learned from your presentation .
ReplyDelete2. Could have talked more about how he got into fighting and what sparked his fame
1. I learned that he was friends with Malcolm X and his real name is Cassius Clay. He is a lot more interesting than I thought, I knew he was a boxer, but he was so much more, which made him very inspiring.
ReplyDelete2. Could have talked about what made him start boxing and his training techniques/coaches that helped him to become the great boxer he was.
1. I didn't know that Mohammed Ali's name was Cassius Clay. I liked the videos that were used in the presentation, they were interesting and captivating.
ReplyDelete2. Close to the end part of the information that was stated prior was repeated about him being stripped of his Heavy Weight Title and opposing the Vietnam War.
1. I learned a lot about Mohammed Ali from this presentation, like how he was banned from bosing for 3 years and fined $10,000 for fighting for something he believed in. I also liked how you talked about things that weren't written in the slides, but were still relevant to the presentation.
ReplyDelete2. The videos seemed random and could have been integrated into the presentation better.
1. I had originally only known Mohammed Ali as a boxer and never knew he had such strong religious beliefs. I thought it was interesting he was banned from boxing and fined for fighting for his beliefs.
ReplyDelete2.Maybe expand more on how he began to do boxing.
1. I had never known that Mohammed Ali had felt so strongly about his religion and regardless of his lose of sponsors continued to follow his beliefs. I found it ironic that he had a nonviolence approach but was known for his boxing.
ReplyDelete2. One thing I had been a little unclear about was whether he had been stripped from his heavy weight title, banned to box for 3 years and fined 10,000 dollars because of his religion or because of his conviction?
Other then that I think the presentation was really good, and characterized Mohammed Ali's accomplishments!!!
1. Although I knew Mohammed Ali was a heavy Weight champion, I had no idea he was so invested in his religious beliefs and evaded the draft or was a philanthropist. It was interesting to know more about his other characteristics.
ReplyDelete2. I was a little confused as to whether or not he had been stripped of his title for evading the draft or because of his religion.
1. Did a great job of explaining his religious beliefs and his political career
ReplyDelete2. May have been a good idea to give a bit more background before the first video clip
Amazing presentation with great information i did not know about Ali. I really liked the video of him dodging punches. I only think that you should have included more information about his later life and his condition.
ReplyDelete1. You did a great job of explaining his life along with his strong religious beliefs. I did not know this about him.
ReplyDelete2. I liked the videos but they took up a little too much time. They were good though.
1). You both did a good job of making the presentation interesting and making sure the information was clear. I did not know he evaded the draft and befriended Malcolm X. I also found it really interesting that he received the presidential medal of freedom.
ReplyDelete2). You could have went more into depth about when his titles were taken away from him because that seemed like a huge deal throughout his life.
1. Great job with your presentation, I did not know he had an impact on the civil rights movement or had been banned from fighting for three years. You did a great job presenting you information.
ReplyDelete2. You could have streamlined the presentation a little more, and had better placement for the videos throughout.