For your comments on Presentations, consider two things:
1) Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
2) Offer a constructive criticism that would help this group. What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

1. Your guys' presentation was really informational and covered a lot of new information I did not know like all the fields of study he was involved in.
ReplyDelete2. Could have engaged the class a little more, maybe a video or something.
1. Very informative: I didn't know he was involved in bio at all until your presentation.
ReplyDelete2. I agree, a video or map of his topics would have helped quite a bit since so much information was covered.
1. I didn't know much about Aristotle before the presentation, so I found him very interesting. I learned that a lot of his theories didn't end up working out, which I found very interesting with how important he was in the history of science.
ReplyDelete2. Maybe you could have found information or references from modern day to make it more interesting to students, because some things from philosophy can get pretty informational and confusing.
1. The handout was very useful in explaining some of his accomplishments and his history. I learned that he had a ton of different areas of study which would be very difficult to do today.
ReplyDelete2. I felt like the information during the presentation was being skipped around and made it a bit confusing to follow.
1. Great introduction and background
ReplyDelete2. I had some trouble picking out your three main points
1. I never knew Aristotle was interested in so many subjects of study. I found your hand out to be helpful. I also thought it was interesting that he was Alexander the Great's teacher.
ReplyDelete2. I found it difficult to pick out your three reasons why you thought he was iconic.
1. The information was very interesting. It provided us with how much he knew.
ReplyDelete2. You could of maybe added some video clips or examples of his work to the presentation.
1. I hadn't known that Aristotle was known for zoology. I thought it was interesting that he wanted to know so much about everything.
ReplyDelete2. You offered many examples as to why Aristotle was iconic but I wasn't sure what the three main points were.
You guys did a great job!
1). The presentation was very well organized and the points they made were very clear. I learned that Aristotle was involved in many other fields, not just philosophy. He was also considered "The father of biology" which I did not know either.
ReplyDelete2). It was hard to figure out your thesis within the presentation because they both covered so much information. My only constructive criticism would to have made your thesis more clear in the beginning.
1. I like how you made connections to what we learned in class (pathos, ethos, logos) to make Aristotle more relevant as an icon to the audience.
ReplyDelete2. I thought you could have organized your main points better. It seemed like you were listing accomplishments and theories and not saying much about how it made him iconic.
1. I thought it was best when you talked about his other areas of study and how he connected some areas.
ReplyDelete2. I just found it hard picking out your thesis and which areas of his stuff made him the most iconic today.
1. I didn't realize how many areas Aristotle covered. That was interesting to learn.
ReplyDelete2. Some sort of video would have been nice to break up the information a little bit to make it easier to take in